July 16, 2012

In the beginning...

Well, I'm new to this whole universe of blogging so bear with me while I learn the ropes...

The one thing that I do know a little bit about though, is how to get a job.  So I did a little more research on the subject so that I could be sure that I was really truly the most informed on the matter and thought, what good is this information if I'm the only one who knows it?  In this crappy economy that I keep hearing about, people want to know how they can get jobs too I bet.  So I decided to help those people out.  I'm sorry if you are one of those people. I really am.

BUT... man that's a big butt. (dry humor I know)

You are in the right place to turn yourself around.  I am going to show you and help you land that perfect job.  Whether you are a recent high school / college graduate looking to get his first job, or a current student looking to make a few extra dollars, or even someone who has had jobs before, but is in the process of looking for a new one, I can help you.

I created the website Land the Perfect Job in order to do just that.  In its entirety, it will eventually contain hundreds of videos detailing every part of the job search and interview process. Everything to help you find, fight for, and get that job you want.  Right now I am simply writing resumes for people.  That is the best first step that you can do for yourself.  You could have the best interview of your life, but if your resume does not "wow" that manager, you're sunk.  If you are interested, or would like to know more information do not hesitate to watch the video on my website or email me at
using the contact us page on my website.

The main point of this blog though is to give you some free tips and recommend some of my favorite places to go, or things to do that can help you improve your professional career.  Things like what dentists can do to improve your chances of getting a job, or how playing sports can benefit you in the workplace.  Small things like that can go a long way. I'm going to be writing on this blog fairly frequently, I doubt it'll be as often as everyday, but check back every so often, and maybe you'll learn something. (the future posts won't be this long, I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment